Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008. I came off vacation today and returned to work after two weeks off and a trip to Disneyland. Not long after I got here I received a message that My wife, two of my sisters, both of my children, one nephew, one niece, and 4 dogs went to the dog park to play and run. They parked next to the dog run and because no one was around just opened the door to let the dogs out to get in the run. Lucky followed Xander instead of going to the run. Some guy sitting in the park with his two young kids (who are said to be afraid of dogs) freaked out and began screaming and swearing and stormed off. He came back later in his car cussing and yelling until the cops were called. While my sister was warned about having the dogs on a leash for even a small jaunt to the park what they really wanted to know was if they wanted the guy arrested for verbal assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment